Articles must be useful and appropriate to our audience of small business owners and entrepreneurs in the U.S., and may not be overly promotional in nature toward a particular person, company, product or service.
- Article Length: Articles are typically in the range of 550 – 2,500 words. Please consider 550 words a minimum.
- Article title: Please specify your desired title in the document. Titles are important to grab reader’s attention. Helpful reference: http://goo.gl/NVaBgt
By submitting written work (the Article) to Businessing Magazine (the Magazine) you as the author agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant:
- That the Article is original, that you have full power to make this Agreement, and that you are the sole author(s).
- That the Article has not been previously published in whole or in part.
- That you will not submit or publish the Article elsewhere.
- That no part of the Article violates or infringes upon any copyright.
- That the Article contains no statement known to be false, is free of any libel or libelous innuendo, and is in no other way harmful.
- You agree to transfer (relinquish) all copyrights to the Article. You are granting exclusive ownership and usage rights to the Magazine.
- You understand that the article you provide may be published on a page with ads or content sponsors.
Ready to Deliver Your Article?
Please use this form to submit your article.
For status of an article you submitted:
We review and publish articles in a timely manner. To be notified when your article is published simply subscribe for weekly updates.