Hannah Whittenly 

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

According to Villanova University, only 30% of US workers are engaged and inspired at work. That means that 70% of employees are disengaged and uninspired at work. If you let that happen at your business, you could lose productivity. This can impact the quality of your product and, therefore, your profit. To help you get those 70% motivated, here are some techniques you can use … [Read more...]

Corporate Change: Why Relocating Your Business Could Be the Next Best Step

If you own a business that heavily relies on foot traffic and local word-of-mouth and not seeing the success you had hoped for, you may want to consider relocating. This is especially true for hotels, restaurants and other “stay and pay” types of establishments. A company relocation may also be applicable to you if you’re planning to downsize or have a shift in your strategic … [Read more...]

Protect Your Company! 4 Measures New Business Owners Should Take

It’s important that new business owners take protecting their company seriously. There are plenty of people in the world that take great strides in trying to disable new businesses. It’s your responsibility, as a new business owner, to protect yourself, your company, and your employees from potential harm. Here are four ways you can start working to protect your … [Read more...]

4 Ways to Impress Your Customers the Moment They Step Through the Door

Despite more people turning to online shopping, over 64 percent of people still prefer to make a purchase in a brick-and-mortar store. While many people participate in showrooming, which is the practice of looking at a product in a store before buying it online, others also participate in web rooming, which is the practice of looking at a product online before buying it in a … [Read more...]