Company Culture

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

According to Villanova University, only 30% of US workers are engaged and inspired at work. That means that 70% of employees are disengaged and uninspired at work. If you let that happen at your business, you could lose productivity. This can impact the quality of your product and, therefore, your profit. To help you get those 70% motivated, here are some techniques you can use … [Read more...]

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

Doting parents are ultimately working to make themselves obsolete: they want to nurture their child so that child can grow up to be independent and no longer need their constant care. Like good parents, good bosses must nurture their employees, foster growth and provide opportunities for them to be their very best. Ultimately, encouraging employees to flourish is best for … [Read more...]

The 5 Most Successful Ways to Recruit Top Talent to Your Company

Companies often struggle with the question of how to consistently recruit top talent for their available job positions. It's an important question, because without quality employees your business is never going to reach its full potential for innovation or productivity. To get the best results, try these five successful ways to recruit top talent to your company. Create a … [Read more...]

New Survey Reveals Importance of Company Culture for Business Strength

The Alternative Board (TAB), an international provider of executive peer advisory boards with over 3,000 members worldwide, recently released the results of their September 2016 Small Business Pulse Survey. If you’ve not yet heard of it, this is a survey that obtained input from hundreds of business owners to determine the qualities that separate a strong company culture from … [Read more...]